Community Units Application
We're proud to partner with Australia and New Zealand's most passionate and inspiring people.
Through our Community Unit Program, we have supported upwards of 250 community groups, to store items necessary for helping others.
Before applying, we recommend you read through our guidelines to determine if your group is eligible to receive the support of our Community Unit Program.
To view our Community Unit Guidelines please click the button below.
Terms and Conditions
- The Community Partner will receive a 50% discount off their monthly Storage Fee for the term of their Storage Agreement.
- This offer is subject to:
- The Operator’s standard terms and conditions.
- a minimum storage period of 1 month;
- the customer signing up for Autopay
- change and will be reviewed on 30th December annually. If a storage fee increase is applied upon review, the 50% discount will be applied to this adjusted storage fee.
- a maximum of $2,500.00 worth of discounted storage per calendar year (total value of storage $5,000.00 rrp). The Community Partner will need to licence any addition storage units more than this sum at the full standard rate.
- National Storage will work with the Community Partner to accommodate their location preference. However, National Storage provides no guarantee that a storage unit will be available at such location and reserves the right to allocate a storage unit to the Community Partner.
- National Storage reserves its right to limit the number of storage units licenced by Community Partner; limitations will be based on value and square metres held by the Community Partner.
- This offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- This offer excludes:
- Monthly Admin Fee (if applicable);
- insurance premiums (if applicable);
- driveway access storage units;
- managed wine storage; and
- document storage.